Saturday, June 20, 2009

EMPTY SPACES

I am starting to feel kind of alone over here. I do not know if anyone is reading me anymore. I had a couple readers, and have gotten to know them a bit over time, and they are probably the best things that have come out of my blogging experience. I see they still post, but cannot tell if they still visit my pages. It is my own fault for not keeping my blog up to date, It is my own fault for not acknowledging them enough. It is my own fault for opening my big yap, and for hurting their feelings by trying to be funny. I do not know what if any of these reasons are true, but it does feel like they do not come to call anymore. I miss them.

Nowadays, I am realizing that I have a need... a need for people in my life. The internet provides me with a great deal of social interaction, something I am beginning to feel like I require. Especially now that my blog is changing, and so am I. I have begun tweeting, and maybe eventually someone will subscribe to one of my blogs, or to my tweet feed. I need feedback, I want feedback. I am wondering how I am doing, what people think of the change. It is a work in progress, just like me. I change more and more each day. Fading away like a chalk drawing on the pavement, the old man I used to be is nearly gone. The new guy in in his place is a pretty decent fellow, but I am still afraid the old guy may come back eventually. That is not what I want. SO, if you do read, or are a reader, please subscribe or let me know you visited. Thanks a lot.

5 comments:

CrazyDogMama said...

I'm still here! I have been a very flaky blog-reader (and writer) of late, so don't go by me. I am going through a bit of a metamorphosis myself. I have been through so much in the last year and a half - and I am no longer the same person. Some good, some bad, but different nonetheless. I also work so much that I have not been able to be the internet junkie I once was. I do text however, so if you want my #, just email me. The crackberry is an appendage and I will always answer a text. I hate talking on the phone though.

Mrs. Hall said...

I think men typically don't get a lot of comments.

hot babes get comments.

wonder why that is


tee hee hee

Daedak said...

Well shoot! Knocked me down a notch on my own hottie meter. LOL Hottie factor aside, I would hope that my blogs, while not along the same lines as Bruce's at Hypocracy, would merit the occasional comment or constructive criticism. You would think that after eight years doing this, I would be better at it. Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading your blog, and appreciate the visit, and the comment.

Mrs. Hall said...

yeah, women bloggers get more comments by default. women often read women blogs and women are more chatty then guys. and guys comment on women blogs because well . . . .

but, i wonder this. what do you see in my blog of interest? and how did you find my blog? huh.

huh.

well.

glad you like it.

Daedak said...

Mrs. Hall; Truth be known, I had read many of your comments over time on Bruce's blog, and one day got curious, and visited your blog as well. I liked the way you wrote.